The concept of a shelf life has always been present in print advertising but woefully absent from digital advertisement. ASG provides this Direct to Consumer shelf-life or lifecycle capability to digital ads and offers providing the digital advertisement industry with capabilities heretofore unavailable for digital ads. For example, ASG enables a mobile advertisement’s first impression being delivered via a publisher’s app running on a tablet or streaming device to be viewed and interacted with (view, save, share, redeem, purchase) by a different app (e.g. a brand’s app that’s tied to Android Pay or Apple Pay). Since ASG caches and synchronizes (save for later) advertisements across all the user’s devices, consumers can now engage with rich creative advertisements that could include chat-bots, video, surveys, NFC offers at a more convenient time and on the device of their choice, which is what consumer empowered mobility is really all about.
The underlining technology that makes the Internet, Email, and Bitcoin all work is a well-defined protocol, a language of communications between different processing components. Yet the digital advertisement delivery mechanism has remained static through the years yielding only one true measurement, the Click-Through-Rate (CTR), as a primary indicator for an ad campaign’s success. ASG’s patented protocol is the Ad Industry’s first intelligent bi-directional communication protocol for digital advertisement delivery and attribution that provides new ad campaign measurements beyond today’s static CTR. AD Persistence believes that if digital advertising is going to live up to its ultimate potential – including IoT, an intelligent protocol like DTC-AP becomes essential. The DTC protocol currently incorporates five technologies that is embedded into its method of communication with a future-proof ability to expand the protocol to carry additional pay loads. These current technologies are as follows:
Caching: By caching promotional material on the user’s digital device, ASG provides advertisement persistence that is currently non-existent with today’s transient banner ads. Providing this advertisement shelf-life (e. life-cycle) via caching and combining it with ASG’s rich analytics enables new ad pricing models, for example, Click-per-Interaction (i.e. view, share, save, purchase) — that will revolutionize digital ads and allow digital advertisements to reach its fullest potential for consumers and brands.
Synchronization: Where money saving promotions, for example, from a SlingTV app is always synchronized onto the user’s other digital devices (e.g. smartphone, tablet) ASG provides the seamless convenience for the user to access their ads/promotions, from the device most convenient for the user, for online or in-store offline purchasing
Location-Based Services (LBS): Gives ASG-enabled apps and advertisement campaigns the flexibility of using LBS information when needed to better serve the brand and digital user as well as further enhance the end-user experience with personalized ads/offers while capturing LBS data in real-time.
User Presence: Providing campaign management data (g. such as the time when a user interacts with an advertisement promotion) that allows for precise, real-time analytics to effectively manage ad campaigns as well as the ability to push updated and/or new content at any time.
User Identity with Dynamic Targeting Preferences: Anonymously or with user identity, the ASG Direct To Consumer Advertising Protocol can communicate real-time user advertisement interactions (i.e. viewed, shared, saved, purchased) that spring from our unique digital ad lifecycle capability and are captured directly from the device as data to be allied, for example, to machine learning algorithms for analysis, targeting, etc. As these machine learning capabilities discover new user ad interaction patterns this critical data can then be applied to the Direct to Consumer protocol’s preference mechanism for real-time personalized communication.
U.S. Patent 10,055,760 B2: Method and System for Synchronizing Delivery of Promotional Material to Computing Devices
Introduces a cloud-based technology where digital promotions being received by one application/device can be viewed, saved, and interacted with by a second application/device. The realization of this patent is embodied in the ASG platform, creating mobile advertisement persistence which heretofore has been absent from the Digital Advertisement Industry. This patent ties today’s IoT technologies to a cloud-based advertisement solution. With this IP model, ASG offers advertisers the following capabilities:
- Allows a mobile advertisement’s first impression being delivered, for example, to a Streaming Set Top Box like Roku using the SlingTV app to be viewed and interacted with (view, save, redeem, share, purchase) at a later time by a different app e.g. Apple Pay or Android Pay wallet
- Since ASG caches (“save for later”) advertisements onto devices to be viewed at a more convenient time, a new concept of an advertisement shelf-life or life cycle for mobile advertising is created. The time duration (shelf-life) that the advertisement remains on the device is a manageable measurement that can personalized and dynamically changed depending on an advertisement’s campaign as well as with how consumers interact with
- Provides brands with the tools that bridge advertisement campaigns directly to digital couponing across all digital devices including IoT which no other platform can do today seamlessly.
U.S. Patent No. 9,836,770: Data Capture for User Interaction with Promotional Materials
The embodiment of this invention introduces a new method and apparatus for delivering and tracking of promotional material to a plurality of computer-based devices and Internet based platforms, such as, but not limited to, smartphones, tablets, PCs, OTT set-top boxes, social network platforms, and the futures of IoT. This patent introduces the Direct to Consumer Advertisement Protocol™ (DTC-AP™) that provides direct ROI attribution data that goes beyond today’s post ad campaign A/B testing methodologies. The benefit examples are as follows:
- As consumers move more to mobile devices and away from traditional browser-based PCs, Google, Apple and others are all developing proprietary cookie alternative solutions. ASG would provide brands with unified cross-device cookie-less tracking with 3rd party apps via capturing user actions that directly feed into existing data capture mechanisms to facilitate valuable, robust consumer data analytics that can be used to continually improve and personalize the brand’s customer experience.
- Provides brand’s advertisement campaigns with direct and causal ROI attribution data in real-time that goes beyond today’s post ad campaign A/B testing methodologies, ensuring accurate ROI for ad campaigns to ensure the brand’s ad campaigns and promotions are successful across all channels and devices.
This is an additional placeholder post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.