U.S. Patent 10,055,760 B2: Method and System for Synchronizing Delivery of Promotional Material to Computing Devices
Introduces a cloud-based technology where digital promotions being received by one application/device can be viewed, saved, and interacted with by a second application/device. The realization of this patent is embodied in the ASG platform, creating mobile advertisement persistence which heretofore has been absent from the Digital Advertisement Industry. This patent ties today’s IoT technologies to a cloud-based advertisement solution. With this IP model, ASG offers advertisers the following capabilities:
- Allows a mobile advertisement’s first impression being delivered, for example, to a Streaming Set Top Box like Roku using the SlingTV app to be viewed and interacted with (view, save, redeem, share, purchase) at a later time by a different app e.g. Apple Pay or Android Pay wallet
- Since ASG caches (“save for later”) advertisements onto devices to be viewed at a more convenient time, a new concept of an advertisement shelf-life or life cycle for mobile advertising is created. The time duration (shelf-life) that the advertisement remains on the device is a manageable measurement that can personalized and dynamically changed depending on an advertisement’s campaign as well as with how consumers interact with
- Provides brands with the tools that bridge advertisement campaigns directly to digital couponing across all digital devices including IoT which no other platform can do today seamlessly.
U.S. Patent No. 9,836,770: Data Capture for User Interaction with Promotional Materials
The embodiment of this invention introduces a new method and apparatus for delivering and tracking of promotional material to a plurality of computer-based devices and Internet based platforms, such as, but not limited to, smartphones, tablets, PCs, OTT set-top boxes, social network platforms, and the futures of IoT. This patent introduces the Direct to Consumer Advertisement Protocol™ (DTC-AP™) that provides direct ROI attribution data that goes beyond today’s post ad campaign A/B testing methodologies. The benefit examples are as follows:
- As consumers move more to mobile devices and away from traditional browser-based PCs, Google, Apple and others are all developing proprietary cookie alternative solutions. ASG would provide brands with unified cross-device cookie-less tracking with 3rd party apps via capturing user actions that directly feed into existing data capture mechanisms to facilitate valuable, robust consumer data analytics that can be used to continually improve and personalize the brand’s customer experience.
- Provides brand’s advertisement campaigns with direct and causal ROI attribution data in real-time that goes beyond today’s post ad campaign A/B testing methodologies, ensuring accurate ROI for ad campaigns to ensure the brand’s ad campaigns and promotions are successful across all channels and devices.